[Loch-Ruadh] Bice's Mom...

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 19:54:13 PDT 2004

In a message dated 4/19/2004 2:54:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
bice.pietro at charter.net writes:

<< My Mother is doing a little better today; this morning she ate some cream
 of wheat  >>

Me too!! That was something I got to like in the hospital last summer - I
wouldn't have said any thing, but its too wierd - I Never liked hot cereal.
Butter, honey and orange juice with - I was told you can live off this.  Must be
the adult comfort food version of a peanut butter sandwich.

Hope you get rest and she get's to feel ing beter.

Hugs to everyone

Asa