[Loch-Ruadh] Sad news concerning Dragon's Fire Tor Guardian

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 18:33:15 PDT 2004

Alaric,

Are you sure you don't work for my company?  No, I stand corrected.  Your
company gave you two days notice...mine normally only gives me one.

Sean

From: "Alaric and Fiona" <sidhe01 at swbell.net>
To: "Loch Ruadh" <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Sad news concerning Dragon's Fire Tor Guardian
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:30:51 -0500

Greetings all

Unfortunately mundanity has reared it's ugly head again.  We will not be
able to attend DFT Guardian as we had planned.  I will be working this
Saturday due to a hot project at Lockheed.  Sorry folks wish we could have
made it.

Alric