[Loch-Ruadh] And today is

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 14:15:20 PDT 2004

Happy Birthday Dana.  I know you won't get this probably until you get back
from Guardian but just wanted to share my wishes with you on your birthday.

PS In answer to your quandry you posed to me Wednesday night, you should
stay up all night tonight and party and then go to troll at 6 am tomorrow
morning :)

Sean