[Loch-Ruadh] Update on Amber

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 06:37:21 PDT 2004

First I am happy to hear that Amber is doing well.

Second of course your are still our champion. When we were at our silliest
those left from the Tor had thought of various ways to still hold the
competitions. How far could you slide on the largest pond near Loch Ruadh,
who could build the best mud person, possibly mud tossing for distance and
effect.

However we came to our senses (not done very often I might add) and will
wait until we can hold the proper competitions for our champions.

Guess this means that WarLord will not rain out this year.

Missed you,
Janie