[Loch-Ruadh] A&S form

Damon and Christine Huse dchuse at netzero.com
Thu Aug 5 12:22:28 PDT 2004

I'm not sure if this is what you want, but the Laurels have a web-site in
which you can download Ansteorran A&S judging forms. Is this what you meant?
If so, here's the link...

http://www.ansteorra.org/orders/peerage/laurel/index.html

Just click on "Judging Forms" In the left frame.

I hope this helps!
Maria
PS.  Ya'll have fun this weekend!  I'll miss not getting to go, but I'll
think of ya'll while I'm at work.