[Loch-Ruadh] Home - and Gone Again

ilishna ilishna1 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 8 14:56:20 PDT 2004

 Just arrived from Lughnasad safe and sound.. woo hoo!! Mordi and I had been
discussing getting a trailor for SCA events all this weekend. Mainly cause
we couldn't get everything we wanted into the SUV that we had, as well as
the dog comfortably.

When we arrived back it just so happened that our nextdoor neighbor is
selling their trailor, and it's a really nice trailer, no it's not covered
but a tarp will do just fine for now. However I found it very strange that
fate just stepped in and took over. Hehe... so now we are proud owners of a
Trailor, all we need now is a hitch for the SUV.. chuckle.

I also want to personally congradulate my loving husband on winning three
out of five rounds at the Swiss Five Tourney that he ented in at Lughnasad
after just being authorized that day, and it being his very First tourney.
VIVAT Mordi!!!

Anyhow we're all home safe and sound.. and now I'm going to relax on the
couch.

ili