[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks

Aingeal Mac Clan_mac at charter.net
Sun Aug 8 19:37:37 PDT 2004

Greetings unto the WONDERFUL Populace of Loch Ruadh,

As the autocrats for this years Lughnasad, we need to thank all of the populace for the assistance with helping to get everything done.  The group came together and accomplished everything without any major problems.  The comments that we received from people at the event were for the most part all good.  Only two complaints were brought to our attention.  That is remarkable with the number of people on site.  As autocrats we could not have done this event without everyone's help.  This group made us very proud to call Loch Ruadh home.  So as all of the wonderful comments come in please remember that the comments belong to the group not just the coordinators and autocrats.  VIVAT to a job well done Loch Ruadh.

On a side note thank you Lady Catrin for being our autocrat in training, without your attention to detail and being the most organized person, we could not have pulled the event off.  To all of the coordinators who stayed on schedule with getting things ready prior to and during the event you made our job so much easier than we had planned.

We will be having a Lughnasad wind down revel with more details forth coming.  Please bring your comments so that we can improve.  It is only through everyone's help that this event can get better.

Again Thank You Loch Ruadh for your support and helping us to have a successful event.

In service to the Dream,
Caerell & Aingeal