[Loch-Ruadh] Home again

Brighid MacFergus dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 23:11:38 PDT 2004

I just got home a few minutes ago. We got home to fort worth dropped the trailer unloaded my car and Sybil and I drove the six hour round trip to get the boys and bring them home. Dropped them off and am now home in Frisco. Going to bed - very tired.

Congratulations to one and all for a wonderful event! Vivat Loch Ruadh!!

Brighid

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners have much more fun...