[Loch-Ruadh] greetings

mordikar mordikar at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 10 10:55:18 PDT 2004

Greetings unto the shire,

  I had a wonderful time at the event .. (i can't spell it to save my life
so out of respect i shall not try). I told my boss of my exploits .. she
shook her head, muttered something about me being not all together right in
the head, and then asked if i at least got pictures of me fighting. I looked
at her astounded and told her "of course i didn't ...  I was a little busy
at the time" but that i'd ask around and see if anyone else did.

  Also since my horrible work schedule keeps me from attending all the
elfsea practices, and may in fact keep me from attending the shire's
practice as well house broken axe will be starting up it's unofficial
fighter practice again. The practice will be held on friday nights at 7:00
at willow creek park in saginaw. Any one wishing to attend is more than
welcome and if you need directions let me know where you are coming from and
i'll do my best to get you accurate directions.

  Also thanks to my horrid work schedule i am unable to attend the shire
populace meetings and was curious if there was a way to get ahold of notes
or minutes discussing what is transpiring in the shire so i may at least
endeavor to keep up to date.

Thank you all

Mordie