[Loch-Ruadh] MIRACLE

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Sun Aug 15 16:07:21 PDT 2004

Well dear sister-in-law, now you can show ME how to make rapier armor seeing as how Conall wants to join the ranks.

Magdalea/Pook

Aingeal wrote:

      We all I have finally sewn a full piece of garb. Mom came over yesterday and made a pattern off of my Hubby's armor.  I work on it yesterday and made him a new set of purple linen armor.  So now he only has 2 layers of real linen to wear on the field.  I may be able to learn to sew after all.

      Aingeal