[Loch-Ruadh] Re: 101 Question

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 13:25:15 PDT 2004

"I would like to slowly get into heavy fighting. At
36, I'm not in the shape I once was, so I may need a
little time before my sword defends the Kingdom."
~Kazimierz~

Kazimierz,

One of the best things I ever over heard before a
melee at Gulf War:

"Hey I am old, kinda broken and I am a terrible
fighter.. but if I can distract some one long enough
for a good fighter to kill them, i've served a
purpose."

Ya don't have to be good to do some good.

I saw you mentioned daughters, mind if I get nosey and
ask their ages? I have a few smalls of various ages
(and evilness) who would enjoy welcoming some more
into the Shire.

Lady Katheryn

AKA Puck the Innocent, Puck the Good, or Puck the Pure
*cough* or other shining examples of my inner
goodness.