[Loch-Ruadh] RE: SCA 101 Question

Dennis Polley polleydd at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 14:01:34 PDT 2004

Well Puck the Pure (Lady Katheryn), my daughters will be happy to know that
other kids are involved. At AAA, they were surrounded by adults for most of
the time. My daughters are 7 and 9. My little one will one day be a Knight,
I am sure. She is extremely stong, physically and mentally, and she loves to
wrestle while watching the WWE. My older one will be quite a Lady. She is
social, enjoys crafts and music.

Lady Brighid, thank you for the welcome. I look forward to meeting you
Saturday. I am already feeling a part of the group and can't wait to start
putting faces to names.