[Loch-Ruadh] Wrap-up

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 16:20:10 PDT 2004

Greetings All!

I had a great time at the class, yesterday, and later, at the wrap-up!  I
have offered to Merchant-o-crat next year's Lughnasad because I had fun
doing it and, from what Aingeal said, the merchants liked having a fellow
merchant set things up.  We had three no-shows, but there were three
unexpected arrivals, so things worked out well.

Thank you, Dana and Dunstan and Laura for the use of your homes.  I think we
all had a good time and I have a feeling that we will see more of the
newcomers.

Also, I forgot to thank whoever it was that broke down my pavilion after the
event.  It was all neat and tidy and VERY easy to load!

Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!