[Loch-Ruadh] More Pictures from Lughnasad

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Sun Aug 22 17:27:23 PDT 2004

Lord Dunstan handed me a CD of the pictures he took during Lughnasad for the Shire's Library. He then requested that I upload said pictures into my photo album so that everyone could enjoy seeing them. They can be viewed at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dohmnall_oruairc/album?.dir=/67f2 if you are not able to view the pictures right away please be patient and try again later as the looks on some of the faces in court are priceless. ;-)

Domhnall

---