[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Submissions

Padraig Ruad O Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Aug 23 12:59:13 PDT 2004

The deadline for Scarlet Letter submissions is Saturday, 28 August.

As there have been no submissions at this time, I need EVERYTHING (with
the exception of coverart, which milady Melodie has drawn):  Officer's
blurbs, reports on Lughnasad, stories, poems, travel tales, artwork,
book reviews, recipes, A&S articles, etcetera, ad nauseum...

I will accept submissions up through Bardic on Saturday night, but
would prefer to have them prior to that - especially since my computer
is acting up and I may have to transfer everything to Amber's computer
to get it put together and printed.

In Service,