[Loch-Ruadh] question for mamma mac and aingeal about a name site

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Tue Aug 24 15:18:14 PDT 2004

Mordie,

While I'm not either of the people you asked the question to, I contacted the person who found the site originally. Unfortunately due to a computer problem he no longer has has the site bookmarked, but he did give me some ideas on how to find it. As soon as I do, I'll post the site info for everyone.

Domhnall