[Loch-Ruadh] Bardic - sad news

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Fri Aug 27 15:40:53 PDT 2004

Our thoughts and prayers are with y'all. May you have a safe journey and may you each find comfort in this time of sorrow.

Magdalea, Conal and kids

  Rolf, Sybil and I will not be attending bardic on Saturday. My grandfather (on Mom's side) passed away on Wednesday evening and we are busily making preparations to attend the funeral. We will be leaving very early in the morning on Sunday to go to Oklahoma.

  Brighid