[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 12:12:42 PDT 2004

Greetings and Salutations Good Gentles,

It is time for Kragenworth Keep Bardic, this Friday evening, 7:30 PM, at
6801 Beaty St, Ft.Worth.
It should be comfie outside, no rain predicted, and we should have a good
time!
Ly Madelina de Lindsay is the current holder of the cloak and I would
imagine that she already has a topic in mind for next month's Passing of the
Cloak competition.  Please join us, if you aren't going to Gothic.

Bring your favorite bardic stuff, a chair, food to share and your beverage
of choice.  Feast gear might not be a bad idea, either.

Directions:  from East Loop 820, exit Craig St (1 exit south of
Meadowbrook).  Go approx. 6 blocks East to Hunter.  Go North on Hunter to
the "T" at Beaty St.  6801 is on the North side of Beaty, just East of the
"T".  There will be a lantern and a banner on the porch.  If you get lost,
call 817-492-9246 and we will guide you here.

BE WARNED:  The house has not been childproofed and neither Ld Tarkus nor
myself are babysitters.  There is a bunch of tempting, but potentially
harmful, stuff here.

See you Friday night!!

Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!