FW: [Loch-Ruadh] Viking test

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 31 18:21:52 PDT 2004

Constance Here
This was my score

You are 70% Viking!

There is some viking blood pumping through your veins. We will allow you to fight alongside us since you make the rest of us look good. We might even give you an axe to defend yourself with.

You are also 25% likely to be a berserker. We suggest you pursue this career choice if you like the smell stinky bear hide, enjoy chomping on poisonous muchrooms and have a good life insurance policy.

Comments:
Every wise Viking knows more then one woman in the same house inevatibly leads to massive amounts of trauma. Although you can have more then one wife, we really do not recommend it.
A special note: If one of your wives know anything about herblore & poisons you will soon have only one wife anyway.

justin hart <mordikar at earthlink.net> wrote:
You can be a viking and a beserker at the same time so in theory it's possible to make a total of 200 :)