[Loch-Ruadh] Margaritas At Lughnasad

Padraig Ruad O Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Aug 2 08:49:16 PDT 2004

Interested in having margaritas at Lughnasad?  (After dark on Saturday,
of course.)

I've been in contact with Mr. Margarita of Dallas, supplier of frozen
drink machines and mixes.  Rental cost for the machine is $95, and
mixes are $20 each.  Each batch takes one mix, 3 liters of tequila and
1/2 liter of triple sec.

I can pick up the machine and mixes, but might need someone to return
it on Sunday, as I will have to depart early to fly to Nashville (job-
related).

I'll be collecting donations at Populace Meeting on Wednesday, and will
reserve the machine and mixes on my credit card.  How do we want to do
the tequila and triple sec?  Everybody bring a bottle?  Donate to the
fund and I'll pick it up?  (We're probably looking at 12 liters of
tequila and 2 liters of triple sec, enough for 4 batches.)

Let me know your thoughts on this.