FW: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Margaritas At Lughnasad

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 2 18:05:03 PDT 2004

                   I have found a free bbc   (bardic  bottle  cooler )   on
wheels    it looks like it would hold at least 60#s  of ice plus all the
"cold drinks"    i don't want it but i will bring it to populis  wed  along
with the lemon-lime Gatorade    3 bags full if need be (powder)      wolfie
!
John Stegall
j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.