[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad!!!

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Aug 9 09:04:34 PDT 2004

What a grand event!! The Shire of Loch Ruadh ROCKS!!!!!

My heartfelt thanks go to the Crown of Ansteorra for Their attendance at our event!! Their Courts were very entertaining and Loch Ruadh was well blessed with awards:
Royal Huntsman - Jacques the Spink
Kings Archer- Linet Gray
Sable Comet- Aingeal Blair Mac an Ghabhann
Sable Comet- Alric Morgannwg
Sable Comet- Fiona inghean uí Mheadhra
Sable Comet- Daniel O'Ce'ileachair
AoA- Cathal Finn Ó Briain
AoA- Grainne ingean Seadna
AoA- Duckie (Vémundr Þorkell Sviðbalki)
AoA- Katheryn Margarete de Ryes
AoA- Terence of  Skye
Rising Star- Robert John de Ryes
Rising Star- Melodie Anne de Ryes
Titled Bard of Loch Ruadh- Simone ui' Dunlainghe

Congratulations to each and every one of you!!

I want to give a huge VIVAT to everyone that helped with Lughnasad!! If you did anything that helped make this event happen PLEASE pat yourself on the back for a job well done. The auto-o-crats did a fantastic job I know this was the largest Lughnasad so far. I believe we came in under budget, a huge thank you to the members of the Shire for all of their donations (especially the Golf carts, thanks, Wolfie). The youth of Loch Ruadh deserve a big thank you for all of the work they did and the steps they saved the older generation by running errands!! The Feast was fantastic, all the coordinators did fantastic jobs and I can't thank the auto-o-crats enough!! As a Seneschal, this WAS the smoothest Lughnasad ever. VIVAT!! the Shire of Loch Ruadh!!

Each year the Seneschal of Loch Ruadh gives recognition to individuals that have made their job as Seneschal look good, this year those people were: Polydore Pike, Tegwared McAuley and Aingeal Blair Mac an Ghabhann. Thank you so much for the time and effort you give to the Shire!! I would like to profusely thank my deputy, Caerell Mac Domnaill, for making those presentations for me, as I was unable to do so myself.

VIVAT the Shire of Loch Ruadh!!!

In service,

Dana Mac an Ghabhann, Court Baroness of Ansteorra
Seneschal, Shire of Loch Ruadh