[Loch-Ruadh] CD Dragon

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Tue Aug 17 10:21:12 PDT 2004

For those who may be interested, some of the CD's for the Dragon came from the Grand Prairie Library staff. The person who coordinated the collection of CD's made up a sheet that went up on their refrigerator in the staff lounge. If I set things up correctly on Yahoo, you should be able to view it at http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/dohmnall_oruairc/lst?.dir=/SCA&.view=l if you can't view it, let me know and I will pass it on privately.

Domhnall

---