[Loch-Ruadh] New "WORK" virus

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Tue Aug 17 14:53:08 PDT 2004

   There is a new virus. The code name is WORK. If you receive WORK from
your
  colleagues, boss, via e-mail, or from anyone else, do not touch it under
any circumstances. This virus wipes out your private life completely.
  If you should happen to come in contact with this virus, take two friends
and go straight to the nearest bar. Order drinks immediately and after three
rounds, you will find that WORK has been completely deleted from your
system. Forward this virus warning immediately to at least five friends.
  Should you realize you do not have five friends, this means you! are
already infected by this virus and WORK already controls your life.
If this is the case, go to the bar and stay until you make at least five
friends. Then retry. I think I have five friends, but am not entirely
positive so I'm headed for the bar anyway.....it never hurts to be safe.

Catrin