[Loch-Ruadh] SCA 101 Question

Dennis Polley polleydd at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 07:36:09 PDT 2004

I recently joined the SCA via a friend from Houston and his insistence that
I would love it. My family and I attended the AAA with his household, but
would be interested in joining a local group. I have been lurking on your
list for a few months (sorry), and would like to join in Loch Ruadh
activities. Could I have a few more details about the SCA 101 gathering,
what it entails, is it a garb event, where and when to show up, what to
bring, how long it will last and anything else a newbie might want to know.
You all seem like a great group of people, more of a family, and I would be
honored to be considered for inclusion.

Sincerely,
Kazimierz Raczkowski
mka Dennis Polley