[Loch-Ruadh] SCA 101, Thank You

Dennis Polley polleydd at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 08:52:23 PDT 2004

Thank you for all of the enthusiastic responses! I will be there Saturday
for sure now. To answer a few questions, my family LOVED the AAA event. My
wife sat in an a needlework class and enjoyed herself immensely. I dropped
in on a leatherworking class and picked up a few helpful tips. My daughters
simply loved being outside and camping. I would like to slowly get into
heavy fighting. At 36, I'm not in the shape I once was, so I may need a
little time before my sword defends the Kingdom. However, I have do have an
interest in archery (competition and combat) and bow-making. So Lord
Tegwared, if I don't see you first, please seek me out. Thanks again for all
your responses. I look forward to meeting all of you either Saturday or in
the near future.