[Loch-Ruadh] SCA 101 Class and Lughnasad Wrap Up Revel (Loch Ruadh Herald)

david & ginger davidandgenger at wccs.net
Wed Aug 18 16:15:26 PDT 2004

Hello again. Sorry, but we've been out of pocket. Things seem to be settling back to normal now, so if you have room for a few more at saturday's class (and the following revelry), we would like to plan on attending. also, I would like to thank those of you who sent your sympathies to my wife following the death of her horse Cupid of 26 years. thanks-david (still no luck finding a suitable period moniker)