[Loch-Ruadh] firday night fighter practice

justin hart mordikar at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 19 17:46:13 PDT 2004

Greetings,

 I didn't make last weeks firday practice as i pulled a muscle in my back. Saturday i pulled it again and went to the doctor and got medicines and then on monday i pulled it yet again ending me up in harris hospital and getting more medicine and really really powerfull stuff to make the pain stop. While i am doing much better now and am infact moving around quite well i don't think me fighting this friday would be the wisest choice i could make for my well being.

I am however willing to come out and listen if bear still wants to hold his melee 101 class and even watch .. there are things one can learn even if they aren't in armour after all.. however i will not be getting geared up.

I'm sorry for the delay in my response i was hoping to see how i was feeling before saying weather or not i'd be fighting this friday.

Mordie