[Loch-Ruadh] Bear Trap

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 23 13:48:20 PDT 2004

that wasn't viv????       i figured u said the wrong thing   wolfie

field from me. "Da Bear".  He only whacked me on top of my poor head five
or six times .. you tend to lose count.  When I got used to that he took to
whacking me across the back of my legs like an old maid school teacher and
I was a baaad boy.  Hopefully, I'll be able to hear again by tomorrow.

> Any way to quote Mr. Humphries, "I had fun and I going back again next
week"; Provided I can find that bear trap.