[Loch-Ruadh] Many Thanks

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Aug 23 18:14:09 PDT 2004

>doffs hat<

Thank you very much and it was a pleasure.  Any time I can impart some little part of my knowledge (which is appropriate, because I have so little knowledge to impart) I am happy to do so.  I got a great deal of joy from watching your daughters shooting the bow for their first times and almost as much from trying out your backpacker guitar.

Terence adte Syke

Dennis Polley <polleydd at hotmail.com> wrote:
I would like to extend my warmest thanks and my first VIVAT unto the
populace of Loch Ruadh who made this past weekend so memorable for me and my
family. A personal thanks to Lord Terence for showing my daughter how to
shoot a bow and for showing me a few things on guitar. A thank you to the
fighters (heavy, of course) of Loch Ruadh for making me feel welcome. If
those men (a women) were not carrying boards and swords, I would have
thought them the gentlest of souls. I just goes to show you, Chivalry lives
in Loch Ruadh. Baroness Dana, that is a direct reflection on you. You should
be proud of the people you gather around yourself. I hope to meet more of
you at Bardic this weekend.

VIVAT LOCH RUADH!!!!
Kaz