[Loch-Ruadh] Rattan Supply?

Padraig Ruad O Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Aug 26 13:46:01 PDT 2004

There are several online supply sources, but you end up paying shipping
charges.  You'll sometimes see a notice on one of the lists that
someone is going to make an order and invites others toget in on it so
a bulk order can be made and save on the overall shipping charges.

Most fighters get their rattan from merchants at events.  There will
very likely be at least one merchant selling rattan at Elfsea Defender
next month, and there may be one or more at Gothic Wars on Labor Day
Weekend.  It generally runs about $20 - $25 for an 8 to 9 foot stick.

Padraig