[Loch-Ruadh] Sad newsconcernign Luther of the Long Tongue

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Fri Aug 27 13:33:09 PDT 2004

At 05:19 AM 8/27/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>Luther went "walk about"  We searched the surrounding area but cannot find
>him.  An add goes in the papaer today and we have notified the local
>Animal Control people.
>
>Alric

Damn Sam and all those other "words" that we can't say here!  But, I know
he is a greyhound and they like to run (far and fast) so you might want to
notify the FW animal shelter as well since the street behind you is a
straight shot to I 35.  I would also check with Joshua.

I have never seen Luther do anything other than lick, love and lean on you,
but sleep and eat, so I don't know if he has that running instinct still or
not.  But if so I guess he could cover some ground if he had a mind
too.  Sure hope you hear about him soon and with a swift return, cause we
would sure miss his presence.

Crossing my fingers,
Bicé