[Loch-Ruadh] toooooooooooooo quite

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Tue Aug 31 13:12:49 PDT 2004

Well Mordi, your in good company. I too have to work wed night and cannot attend populace meeting. So if someone can take notes and post 'em I too would appreciate it!

Magdalea/Pook

  hey i'm talkin ... a little any how.

  gonna have to stop though. time to go to work :(  alas i shall not be in attendance at the populace meeting.  If at all possible i'd like to get any notes i can from it though so i can read up and keep up with what's going on in the shire ...

  Stupid microscum schedule has me missing everything!!