[Loch-Ruadh] not a good year

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 1 16:19:40 PDT 2004

My heart goes out to you gal .
I hope all gets better for you,I will say a prayer.
Keep your chin up, it has to get better.
Constance

PBW <PBW_RN at ev1.net> wrote:
I am needing to ask for the prayers of my SCA family once again. I just received a phone call from my Uncle letting me know that my maternal grandmother (My Nanny) is in the emergency room in East Texas with that appears to be a stroke. As I am typing this note all we know is that my Nanny has been stubborn (now ya know where I get my stubborn streak) and hadnt told anyone that for three days she has had a "bad headache" and that she has had trouble moving her left arm/hand. My Uncle went to see her this afternoon for his Sunday afternoon visit and thankfully insisted she go to the ER for evaluation. Based on the signs/symptoms and her stubborn disposition she will hopefully be OK. However, her age is against her in the fact she is only 94 years young, which limits her treatment options depending on the severity of the bleed.

Conall and I are headed to east Texas tonight to see for ourselves how things are for her.

Magdalea
(who has a feeling this isnt a good year for her grandparents... the yongest grandparent is 90)