[Loch-Ruadh] i agree with"not a good year"

Irina Radokovaia irina_radokovaia at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 21:11:24 PDT 2004

don't worry about it.  You have to take care of yourself first.  I know how
painful loosing an old friend can be.  A few years ago we lost a horse about
the same age, and we always have the danger of a mass colic epidimic because
of the amount of hay we keep.  I hope the other two horses are getting over
it okay.  I'll take a lot of pictures or send my camera around with people
and post them on the list.

Our prayers go out to you in your time of need.

--Ira