[Loch-Ruadh] crash

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Thu Aug 12 13:56:28 PDT 2004

Dunstan thanks for reporting yours, and your fellow FF's safety. If I havent
said it recently thank you for what you do; I shudder to think what life
would be like without the men and women who chose to protect us as fire
fighters (which I know being a fire fighter is more than just responding to
fires!).

Magdalea/Pook