[Loch-Ruadh] Update on Cormac

Aingeal Mac Clan_mac at charter.net
Sun Aug 15 09:43:01 PDT 2004

It should get there in time.
Aingeal
----- Original Message -----
From: "Madelina de Lindesay" <lymadelina at earthlink.net>
To: "Shire of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA,Inc."
<loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2004 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Update on Cormac

> Caerell, please send an update to let us know how he's recouperating.  How
long (on average) does it take to get mail to him?  We could all sign a
birthday/get well card at the next populace meeting and mail it if you think
there would be time.

> Madelina

will let everyone know when I find out more.

> Cormac called and told us that he broke his foot...hense his graduation
date is pushed back 4 to 6 weeks...He is currently in a Medical Platoon for
recovery.

> You can still write him at the previous address and they will forward his
mail to him. After he is released from the Medical Platoon he will be
assigned to another platoon.