[Loch-Ruadh] names

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Wed Aug 18 19:33:15 PDT 2004

Having been a Herald for many years in the SCA I can appreciate how much effort is put into searching out personna and names.
The old way was from libraries and word of mouth. but now that the internet is available, we are innundated with reference materials.
One of the major items assisting Heralds is to know where the ideas came from regarding the name. It would help us in attempting to help you if we had the web reference you used, so that we can figure out where these names came from.

One of the best places to start searching for names is the following:
http://www.panix.com/~mittle/names/

Crandall