[Loch-Ruadh] Viking test

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 12:01:35 PDT 2004

You are 74% Viking!

There is some viking blood pumping through your veins. We will allow you to
fight alongside us since you make the rest of us look good. We might even
give you an axe to defend yourself with.

You are also 25% likely to be a berserker. We suggest you pursue this career
choice if you like the smell stinky bear hide, enjoy chomping on poisonous
muchrooms and have a good life insurance policy.

I might have done better but my wife won't let me do some of those things.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape