[Loch-Ruadh] Viking test

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 30 17:54:34 PDT 2004

You are 76% Viking!

The viking blood is strong within you. You will raid and burn villages and return with many slaves. We would suggest investing in a chainmail vest as you will be in the first ranks in many raids. Feel free to drink, wench and enjoy yourself!

You are also 50% likely to be a berserker. We suggest you pursue this career choice if you like the smell stinky bear hide, enjoy chomping on poisonous muchrooms and have a good life insurance policy.

Who would have thought, me, a Viking?  Must be that Norse ancestry from my Norman blood.

Madelina