[Loch-Ruadh] Elizabeth (was: Populace and me)

Dondi Ratliff rioshade at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 22:42:18 PST 2004

>Good to see you there...how is your friend???
>
>Blessings,
>Dolce

I'm still trying, at 1 a.m., to get someone at Harris Methodist (the one by
8th and Pennsylvania) to tell me if the Elizabeth Ballard they have listed
is the one I need.  Still nothing, though.  I may have to wait until
tomorrow.

Don't you just LOVE hospitals?  *sigh*

I'll let you all know tomorrow ASAP what I find out.  I don't like Harris,
though.  Not that one.  I lost my mother in there 2 years ago this January.
Yargh.

Dondi