[Loch-Ruadh] Populace

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Dec 2 19:36:49 PST 2004

That's the guy I've been waiting for months for a helmet from.

Terrence

Ilishna <ilishna1 at earthlink.net> wrote:
In case you weren't there, my new helmet has came in, and hopefully will have it padded, and strapped by Sunday. We shall see, however many people asked me where I purchased my helmet at? Now according to Mordi, the people actually making the armour and helmets are making major changes to what they are selling. He said there is less armour on the website now then what there use to be.

The website is: http://stores.ebay.com/Wyndsyngyrs-War-Gear

Inn illi