[Loch-Ruadh] Populace

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Fri Dec 3 17:55:25 PST 2004

I am probably seeing his other side.  He has never told me the status of anything in my order, never given me a ship date, and never told me when he received my payment.  He was selling helmets, hilts, and shield baskets on e-Bay 2 weeks ago, so I figured my order must be ready to ship if he has enough spare to sell.  Haven't seen it yet.  It's been 5 weeks since he told me the helms were "coming along nicely" and would ship "in a couple of weeks."

Terrence

Ilishna <ilishna1 at earthlink.net> wrote:
It did indeed take us quite a few months to get our helmet finished, and shipped to us, however he is very nice man. He always kept us informed of what was going on, and how the helmet was coming along.

inn illi