[Loch-Ruadh] Elizabeth (was: Populace and me)

Dondi Ratliff rioshade at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 19:42:07 PST 2004

Nah.  No cash for the entry or for gas.  Stephenville is my old stomping
grounds.  I went to college there for, like, 7 years. ;)  I can find just
about anything there.

But, Elizabeth and Scooter are going. :)  I think Sean is taking them and
paying her way, and Innes is helping out with garb donations for the day.
So feel free to chat her up.  She looks SO much better today!

She actually has color!  I'm shocked. ;)

Anyway, she's nervous about coming, but I told her to not be. :)  Take care
of her, y'all.

Dondi