[Loch-Ruadh] GULF WAR REGISTRATION

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 5 22:18:14 PST 2004

SWBELL <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:

Greetings

It’s time to get the Pre-Registrations in for GW if you want to camp with Loch Ruadh!!!!!!!!!!  The cut off date is 12-15-04.  and that’s coming up soon.

So far the only ones I know that are pre-registered are:

            Constance, Vigulf and Constance’s other son (his name escapes me)    Son in law Ranulf

            Fiona, Alric Abbey

These are the ones I know that have pre-registered as of this date.

Has any one else registered? Please let me know!  Remember to keep our land we need a minimum of 20 pre-registrations.

So far the ones who I know are going and camping with Loch Ruadh are:

            Kat & Cathal  and family

            Kaz & Michelle and family

            Moislah and Dolceamori (I know these aren’t spelled right – so apologies in advance) and family

            Terrence

      Gruffydd Mawr (Dad)

            Caitrin & Tegwared

            Brighid & Bear

            Aingeal, Caerell, Morgan and Daniel

            Daniel & Elayne

            Polydore Pike

            Padraig (if he can get the time off)

            Lady Gwenillian

            Baroness Dana (blackmailed into it by Lady Gwen –Well Done Lady Gwen! )

            Dondi (I think)

The folks that may be going are:

            Sluggy & Gabrielle

            Dunstan & Laura

            Elizabeth (if she can ride with someone is the last I heard from her)

Alric

The newly “voluntold” Land Liason