[Loch-Ruadh] Feel better soon

DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 06:16:05 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/5/2004 11:07:02 PM Central Standard Time,
fem_cat at yahoo.com writes:
Been in a drug
induced haze all day and heading back to bed in a few
minutes equipped with two bottles of meds and
instructions of bed rest and buckets of fluids.
I am so sorry to hear that. If it had been a man, I would have said "try
passing a child," but with you, I know it is painful!  Hope you are feeling better
soon!!!!  And yes, Seth is better. He had said he was not feeling well
earlier in the week, but I think he just over did it!  So, thanks for the healing
hugs, back at you and I hope you feel better too.  You and I both know "Mom" is
not allowed to be sick too long, but try to get some rest anyway!!!
Dolce
"HappyMerryHanukkahChristmasKwanzaa"