[Loch-Ruadh] GULF WAR REGISTRATION

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Fri Dec 10 18:15:08 PST 2004

I also filled out the online registration today.  Much to my suprise it did not refuse to take my name with the message "OH #$%&! You aren't coming back again this year!"

Terrence

Julie Self <julie_self at hotmail.com> wrote:
I filled out the online registration today, and as soon as I can download
the form, it will be sent off to Meridies.

Gwen
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!