[Loch-Ruadh] santa

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 10 19:59:22 PST 2004

ok so i forgot !   see what happens  when i go room to room with out cookies and milk    (some excuse huh!)   well i tried !     we have a suprize( sp) ? baby shower for our daughter  sat afternoon in Abilene  and won't be back till sun  noon'ish  but with any luck in time for archery practice    later   wolfie