[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Home/ ill people

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Sun Dec 12 08:20:01 PST 2004

Channa sounds like a wonderful young adult with her priorities almost in the RIGHT order. I think "Leadership and PERFECTION" fit me to a T, but she still has a "little" work to do on the "perfection" part for her. And you were quite okay in wearing your "chime" heart necklace. House Mac does not have the corner on bells.....yet. All six of my grand children are TEENAGERS and though I relate well with them I don't think I can handle another one right now. But Catrin and Tegwared only have 2 grand children and they are very young and I'm not sure but Kat and Cathal might not even notice another child. Just some ideas off the top of my head.

So, whatcha bringing? I have 24 lbs of fudge made, 15 dozen cookies baked and I still need to bake the nut breads.

Dana

Take every birthday with a grain of salt.
This works much better if the salt
accompanies a large margarita.!!!!
"A Maxine-ism"