[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Home/ ill people

DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com DolceamoriFLuna at aol.com
Sun Dec 12 19:14:13 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/12/2004 10:21:17 AM Central Standard Time,
mama_mac at airmail.net writes:
So, whatcha bringing? I have 24 lbs of fudge made, 15 dozen cookies baked and
I still need to bake the nut breads.
OMG, you are a crazy woman!!!! LOL
I am making a white chocolate bark w/cranberries & almonds, chocolate covered
pretzels, chocolate covered cherries (Channah hates the "goo" in the middle
of the store bought ones), and anything else that she might dream up before now
and then (she is craving coconut)!  I honestly think she had more fun
shopping for the candy makings. OH, and she did say to tell you that she would make
sure you didn't have to worry about going home with any leftovers!  She plans
to come hungry!!!
Dolce
"HappyMerryHanukkahChristmasKwanzaa"